December 14, 2012

Thougts

So it's been about 7 months since i last did an update, and i've been so buisy.
But i just sat down, and started thinking about everything going on in my life.
I have no idea what is going on, i'm mentally stressed, if you can say so. 
I feel so much right now, about a week ago i had a sleep over with an ex, 
nothing happend, but i just.. i'm so easy to get lost in someone, and i'm lost.
Not like i want him back, but i just thought of how i miss it. Miss having
someone telling me 'you look georgeous today' you know? I just sit and stare
into nothing, thinking about why, i'm thinking about this? I'm 18 years old,
and i have my entire life in front of me.. But what if the world ended tomorrow?
This is damn deep, but i just felt like whriting it down, and i'm sure that i'm
not the only one feeling lovesick like this. But anyway, this wasn't meant to be
a sad depressing post, it was a shout out. Live life as it was your last day, 
treat people like you want to be treated. Love what you have, you never 
know when it's gone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment